Relic Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relic Space

A forum for tabletop gaming!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
What RPGs do you like to play?
D6 (Fantasy/Space, Star Wars)
Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! Vote_lcap14%Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
D20 (Modern, M&M, Star Wars, True)
Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! Vote_lcap11%Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
D&D 4e
Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! Vote_lcap7%Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
D&D 3.5e/Pathfinder
Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! Vote_lcap18%Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Fate (Anglere, Diaspora, Icons)
Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! Vote_lcap11%Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Savage Worlds
Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! Vote_lcap14%Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
World of Darkness (Vampire, Werewolf, etc.)
 14% [ 4 ]
Other: Tell us more!
 11% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 28

Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reliquary
Admin
Reliquary

Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! Empty
PostSubject: Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter!   Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quite a good deal too!
Back to top Go down
https://relicspace.rpg-board.net
Reliquary
Admin
Reliquary

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter!   Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Check this out again, the kickstarter is nearly up to 200 minis for $100!! I had to kick this one, just too good a deal to pass up. That should be enough minis to last me until I am old and grey. Btw these minis are made using the new plastic that Reaper is transitioning all of their mini lines to. So not only will these be cheaper but they will also be that much easier to mod and customize. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://relicspace.rpg-board.net
darkpaladin45

darkpaladin45

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter!   Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Wow... looks like I'm going to have to look this one over again. 200 minis for a 100 bucks may just be too good to pass up.

-Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter!   Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter! Empty

Back to top Go down

Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter!
Page 1 of 1